The rebate amount depends on the measure installed (see below).
Eligible Measures PUD Rebate Duct Sealing & Insulation Single Family $5.00 per lineal foot, maximum $450 Manufactured Homes Single-wide
Ductless ≥9.0 HSPF &
14 SEER = $800
Ducted, Conversion ≥9.0 HSPF &
14 SEER = $1,000
Ducted, Conversion – Sized ≥9.0 HSPF &
14 SEER = $1,500
Ducted, Inverter-Driven – Sized ≥10.0 HSPF &
14 SEER = $2,500
Upgrades (operational heat pumps) ≥9.0 HSPF &
14 SEER = $600
Commissioning, Controls & Sizing ≤9.0 HSPF &
14 SEER = $200
All work must be done by
a PUD Registered Trade Ally.
How to Participate:
If you have any questions about the application process, please call our Energy Hotline so that our Energy Specialists can help.
Customers who own an electrically heated single-family, manufactured home, townhouse or condominium in a building of up to four (4) attached dwellings may be eligible. Townhomes that do not vertically overlap are exempt from the number of units limit. Home or building must be located in Snohomish County or Camano Island.
Here’s how our Instant Rebate program works:
- Contact SERVICEMAX Heating and Air Conditioning is a PUD Registered Trade Ally for an estimate. To receive a rebate, the work must be done by a PUD Registered Trade Ally.
- Select a PUD Registered Trade Ally, have the work done, and collect your instant rebate.
- PUD Registered Trade Ally submits the rebate application and any supporting documentation for you.
- PUD reviews and approves the rebate application and performs any required inspections.
- PUD pays the rebate amount to the contractor.